The real estate industry is growing at an unprecedented pace with competition that gets stiffer each day.
As the industry continues to evolve and the level of competition continues to grow, it has become important for real estate agents to opt for Continuing Education (CE) courses to understand the changing needs of their clients and identify new ways to cater to them.
Stressing on the importance of continuing education, the real estate law of the State of Michigan requires all licensed real estate agents to complete at least 18 hours of CE courses. The Senate Bill #26, Sec. 2504a (1) reads, “Within each 3-year license cycle, a licensee 25 shall successfully complete at least 18 clock hours of continuing 26 education courses….. ”
An update to the law on January 01, 2015, no longer requires the CE courses to be preapproved or reported to the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) as a condition of the renewal. The courses must be relevant to the field.
How Can You Complete Your CE Courses and Renew Your License?
GetMeRenewed is one of America’s most prestigious real estate schools, helping agents complete their CE requirements online. Approved by the Washington School and Michigan CE Marketplace, and certified by the Arello Distance Education program, we offer agents in Michigan and surrounding areas a chance to take CE courses at their convenience.
Here’s How We Can Help
With eight different legal and elective topics, each focusing on bringing out the expert real estate agent in you, GetMeRenewed is dedicated towards helping you renew your licenses and learn new ways to improve your quality of services.
Here are five reasons to choose GetMeRenewed to help you renew your license:
- Our online courses offer you the flexibility to study from anywhere.
- Our course completions are recorded directly to CE Marketplace to help licensees track their CE progress.
- We maintain a record of your accumulated credits.
- You are able to access our content for up to 12-months from the time you sign-up.
- We offer a wide range of topics that are approved to help you renew your license. Our topics include the following:
- ABC’s of Fair Housing Laws (Legal Update) 4 Credit Hours | Course Code: C002986)
- Anti-Trust (Legal Update) 4 Credit Hours | Course Code: C003050)
- 123’s of Ethics (Elective) 4 Credit Hours | Course Code: C003052)
- Environmental Issues (Elective) 4 Credit Hours | Course Code: C003053)
- Legal Issues (Legal Update) 2 Credit Hours | Course Code: C003051)
- Property Management (Elective) 4 Credit Hours | Course Code: C003054)
- Short-sale (Legal Update) 4 Credit Hours | Course Code: C003055)
- 1031 Exchange (Legal Update) 4 Credit Hours | Course Code: C003056)
With over 25 years of experience working with professional real estate agents, we understand every aspect of the industry and work with you as a team to renew your license. In addition, we help you remain up-to-date with the changes in the real estate laws of Michigan and different ways you can build higher credibility to give your career the much-needed boost.