All real estate agents in Michigan are required to complete 18 clock hours of CE in order to renew their licenses.
Looking for a cheap yet reputable online real estate school to complete your CE requirements? Here are four of the most flexible, affordable, and reliable online real estate schools in Michigan:
The CE Shop
The CE Shop is known for their high reputation and tablet-compatible website. Ranking amongst the very few online real estate schools that allow agents to access course materials and other course-related details, The CE Shop is a good option for Kindle lovers.If tablet-compatibility isn’t the most important thing on your list when choosing an online real estate school, The CE Shop has plenty to offer. It is available to agents in a wide range of states and is competitively priced.
In Michigan, The CE Shop charges:
- $85 for the 14-Hr. MI CE Package (with Ethics course)
- $79 for the 12-Hr. MI CE Electives Package (with Ethics course)
- $49 for the 6-Hr. MI 2017 Annual CE Package
$19-$45 for individual courses
At Your Pace Online
At Your Pace Online (AYPO) is another option for real estate agents looking to complete their CE requirements without taking a toll on their wallets. AYPO features a large selection of CE education courses and offers mobile-friendly features, making it easier for real estate agents to renew their licenses by completing the required CE clock hours.
Although AYPO doesn’t offer any packages for CE courses, their competitive prices are almost hard to beat.
- The Michigan 6-hour Real Estate Contracts course is priced at $39
- The Michigan 6-hour Real Estate NAR Ethics course is priced at $39
- The Michigan 4-hour Real Estate Electives course is priced at $29
- The Michigan 2-hour 2017 Law Update course is priced at $18
In addition to their compelling prices, most courses at AYPO have videos, animated slides, and interactive quizzes that make understanding the study material a breeze!
Originally founded in 1990, McKissock is backed by years of experience in the industry. Boasting an average of 4.53 out of 5 stars from 9.3K customer reviews, McKissock is one of the most-preferred online real estate schools in Michigan.
The CE PLUS Membership starts at $79.00 for one full year.
Whereas, their packages are priced as follows:
- The 2018 Annual 6-hour package with ethics mandatory credit $49.99
- The 2018 Annual 6-hour package with 2 hours of mandatory credit $49.99
The Michigan I 8-hour favorites package $105.95
GetMeRenewed is Michigan’s favorite online real estate school. Offering up-to-date study materials with the most relevant content, GetMeRenewed is the best platform for real estate agents looking to make the most out of their CE experience.
There are plenty of reasons to choose GetMeRenewed, including, but not limited to:
- It offers a platform that is accessible on a PC, smartphones, and tablets.
- It promises easy communication by providing a direct line of communication between students and instructors.
- It has carefully designed lectures that are easy to follow and include examples from the real world.
- It features direct reporting to CeMarketplace.net.
Standing out as the best online real estate school, GetMeRenewed offers unbeatable prices.
The pricings are as follows:
- $20 for 4-credit courses
$10 for 2-credit courses
While all of the above provide great opportunities for you to learn and meet your CE requirements, we believe that it is important for you to choose a platform that offers the highest level of comfort, maximum returns, and the most competitive pricing amongst all, such as GetMeRenewed.